Every two weeks throughout the semester, you are expected to do the following:
- Meet with your project advisor, either in person or via Zoom, to provide them with a clear update on your project.
- Ideally, you should be showing them code or working prototypes, not just a quick verbal update. They are here to provide help but need to know exactly what is going on in your project.
- Discuss issues, questions, and next steps with your advisor during the meeting.
- Record the time worked on the project and tasks completed in Clockify. You should record your time at least weekly, but we encourage you to record time on a daily basis.
- Update the task board for your project in GitHub.
- Commit your current code to the GitHub Classroom repository for your project. You may also use a secondary repository if you would like, but your code must be accessible in the GitHub Classroom repository unless other arrangements have been made (i.e. you are working on a project for a company and storing the code in their systems).
- Fill out the biweekly survey before the due date.